Friday, March 03, 2006

Ramblings from work

well here i am at work....it was freaking busy early on but now it is slowing down and it is nice. Though we do have a couple of techs that the other team leads and i have to take turns answering. They are just only so much you can take of stupid questions at once..

The same question over and over and over and over and over and over.....well you get the picture. It can get very very frustrating to say the least. We joke that we have to "tag out" for the next lead to go answer their questions.

Other than that, it has been a fairly good night other than that...at least as far as I can though somebody....and there are a few up here that i would like to chunk.

My Mother is taking the kids to the circus along with my nieces. I do not envy her. Going to be a handle full and the kids will be exhausted and they both have their first soccer games of the season. My daughter Anna has two tomorrow and my son Mike has one. Going to be a busy day...

well signing off for now...

No comments: