Wednesday, March 01, 2006

MMMMMMMmmmmMMM....Peking is good

Goodness but I love me some Peking....I have been wanting it now for about a month but never went because i dont like to go by myself. I got lucky today. My wife told me she had a craving for some Peking and we had it for lunch. Talk about good.They had the orange chicken, sweet & sour chicken, and all manners of good stuff.

MMMMmmMMMMmmmMMMMmmmmm Good.

Another, have you ever wonder why they named a dish Crab puffs when there is no crab meat in them. Its only cream cheese and a breading that is deep fat fried. Nothing resembling a crab, but still darn delicious. Especially with some sweet & sour sauce.

Man I am full right now.


Well it will be off to work here soon. Dont know what will happen today or what will be said by some of the techs that work under me, but im sure it will be interesting. If any thing interesting happens, I will make a entry on it.

Still love the "what are the computers saying to each other" comment by one of the female techs....Just to good...

Signing off for now....

L8r

No comments: