Sunday, March 12, 2006

Weekend update....

Well it has been a very very busy weekend. Both kids had soccer matches on Saturday, with my daughter having two matches. Good news is that both of them won their games and both of their teams are undefeated so far.

Go Blazers and Go Powder Puff Girls.

Yes, my daughters team name is Powder Puffs. But what do you expect for a team of 4 and 5 year old girls :D

Then on Sunday, we had a team practice for the Blazer's, my sons team. Goodness but those boys wore me out. They kept complaining that I was running them to hard :D Told them that was my job. They are a great bunch of boys. LOL one of the smallest ones kept trying to knock me down. It was funny.

Also, my brother-in-law has come to stay with us for awhile due to him going though a divorce and having some very serious medical issues due to his diabetes. He just got out of the hospital today after being in ICU for a few days. This will be a big adjustment, but I don't see any problems with it. We get along good and so do he and my wife.

Well that is all for now. Time to play some WoW.

L8r

No comments: