Friday, April 07, 2006

Whew...been a long time since I last posted...

Well, soccer season is finally over and done with. Thank goodness. It was fun but exhausting. The last two weekends we had 5 games each. That makes for a lot of running around. Both of the kids team did very well, they each only lost one game.

At the work front, Im still working the team lead position and don't know when I will be off of it. Its nice, but I would like to know what is going to happen...do I go back to graveyard or stay where I am at?????? The not knowing is a pain....

I also have been depressed...everything that is going on is just so overwhelming....not to mention finances are bad...just makes for a very stressing time. I will be going out to look for a part time job, for the morning time and hopefully i can find something that will work...need something for the weekdays but not for the weekends...my wife works those now and i will need to stay home to watch the kids....just going to make for a crazy time is all...

Well enough of this...time to get ready and head out...

Wish me luck...

E

No comments: